Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's been a while...

7.2.12
He keeps coming around.....





7.3.12
Goodnight world





7.4.12
Happy 4th of July on the deck with the lights and a 360 fireworks show!







7.5.12
My space at the Palmers...most comfy bed ever.





7.6.12
Yard sales in the 96 degree heat. What would we do without air conditioning.... 
Found this princess along the way.









7.7.12
Sisters...









7.8.12  
Impromtu Photo shoot. Ashly Photography let me tag along and take some shots.
Check out Backstage Royalty 
 Looking good guys!







7.9.12 
More sisters...such cuties!



Home Sweet Home to a breakfast dinner by my hubs :)








7.10.12









7.11.12
Organization. Yes.





2 comments:

  1. I liked this post alot Melea. We all enjoyed your visit so much, I can't wait for you to come back again :) Make sure John comes next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we'll be back!! Thanks for the great visit Ash :) I can't wait to do it again too! Next time I need to get some pics of you and Pat, I realized I didn't get any :(

    ReplyDelete