Sunday, June 17, 2012

Grilled Stuffed Peppers

6.17.12
Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers!
They did not grill evenly, but John seemed to enjoy his. Mine set my mouth on fire and then turned my esophagus into a furnace. I'm not so sure I even want to try them again. We shall see.







6.16.12
I re-arranged my fish tank! New black sand. Oh yes.

This fish tank has been quite the adventure. I have had it about a year or so and I still have not worked out the kinks. Every time I do any research I find another thing I am doing wrong. Wonderful. I had white sand in the fish tank. Recently I put rocks on top of the sand because I was thinking about switching to rocks. Rocks...not gravel. FYI it does not work so well. Then when I was researching to decide what to do next, I found out the white sand reflects the light and can stress the fish out. That explains why my fish loose their colors after about 2 hours with the light on. Poor guys, they've been doing the sun stare for for a year.

Black Sand = Colorful and Happy Fishes







6.15.12
Beach with Becky! Yay Friday!









6.14.12
Recent Readings
Finally finishing the Hunger Games series.

No comments:

Post a Comment