Saturday, June 2, 2012

Week of Sick

6.2.12
Finally went and saw Avengers.
Can you say 6$ tickets in the AM? Yes!





6.1.12
Been playing a lot of Wii this week having been sick...felt better today but was completely tired by the end of the day.





3.31.12
Throat Coat....ahhhhh
We actually ran out last week when John was sick. I finally went out to the store to get some. 





3.30.12
My babes brought me a FAMILY SIZED chicken noodle soup from Wawa since I was sick. Wawa's chicken noodle = my favorite. 




3.29.12
Memorial Day was not all just fun and games. I started feeling sick before I had to leave Monday afternoon. I took an Aleve and made it home, but I've been sick all week. (It's all John's fault, he had it first) But the good news is, we bought a Wii!! Yay for Mario Kart and SuperMario and lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment