Sunday, August 12, 2012

Celebrating 5 Years

8.10.12
Happy 5th Anniversary to Us!
Here we are waiting for our dinner out, sitting on John's toolbox in the back of the truck. Look!...with an actual good view considering we are in the suburbs of ugly Philfadelphia. (no that's not a typo)

5 years of marriage...
Wow...
I officially feel old.

I am so happy to be married to John. What a journey this has been. It has been a journey in every sense of the word and we really, honestly, have only begun at 5 years. One of my counseling professors once said "If some people knew what marriage was before they were married, they would not have gotten married," and I definitely know what he is talking about. We married young. We did not know who we were at the time (a risky decision), but now after 5 years I possess the priceless history of discovering who I am, while at the same time having the privilege of watching my husband discover the same about himself. I do not know where I would be without my John. He has never given up on us and loves me with his best. I am so blessed. He is the greatest gift God has given to me besides God's own precious love given to us.








8.11.12
Fancy water. Learned from Cindy on the farm.
Add some fruit and cucumbers and BAM! Gourmet Water.
Today I attended/hosted a PBU or Cairn University reunion. Catching up with the select few graduate students who have survived the famous "lab" experience. I hope we have the opportunity to do it again in the future. I appreciate you ladies!







8.12.12
Project day.
 I finished one project (pictures to come from eariler posts...since it is still drying) and started another. This one is a celebration of our (John and I) lives together. I am printing pictures of us from the past 5 years to surround our name and plan to put in our bedroom. So far it is going quite well....I ran out of frames today otherwise I would have finished. I will get more frames and hopefully post pictures of it later once it is on the wall!






No comments:

Post a Comment