Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hiatus






I took a little hiatus from my camera after vacation. 
If I do something every day for too long, I lose interest. I needed a break to fuel my camera appreciation. This week the camera is in commission again. Here are the snippets....







8.6.12
Oh the monotony of life. Grocery shopping. Again. 
But this week we might try to grill fish!
Oh the wonders...







8.7.12
Waiting for Becky to car pool to the Gym. Tuesday is to become Racquetball day after this week. Today was my first day playing racquetball. I know her car is in this picture, but Silver is so small you can barely see him.







8.8.12
Date night with my loves. We ordered in. BWW. Yes.







8.9.12
For Christmas John bought me fabulous Brookside chocolates. I love them and he bought a huge bag. Now you will laugh, but I still had a few left (I know, it's August). I went to get them tonight and they had gone bad! :(  I think when we went on vacation the apartment reached unbearable temperatures because my fish died and all our chocolate spoiled.

Nevertheless. I found these unspoiled leftover from vacation. 
Peppermint.
What would we do without leftovers?



No comments:

Post a Comment