Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our Flowers

3.27.12
Popcorn trees! I love this part of spring. Although in this picture it looks more like a snow tree.





3.28.12

Laundry day. Again.





3.29.12
These are "our flowers", as John and I call them, they grow all over in the spring and I have no idea what they are called. Playwiki park is covered with these in the spring and John and I would often go there when we were dating and still did after we married. So, every time I see them I am reminded of happy memories and we make new memories. Unfortunately Playwiki park is not open this spring due to hurricane Irene. I knew the park would probably not be open this spring. The worst part about the park being closed was knowing I would miss going and seeing the flowers. We would go just for these flowers carpeting the park. But here they were at Tyler today. Seeing "our flowers" today made my day brighter. I had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment