Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Running and Sweets

3.5.12      
Running. I ran 2.5 miles again today. Woo! Lets see how long I can keep this up.







3.6.12  
These are one of my favorite candies. Becky and I were in the city for our counseling exam in October and they were passing out free samples of Brookside chocolates. I was hooked. John bought me this huge bag for Christmas and yes, I am still eating them little by little. I realize I am much like my mom when it comes to eating food...slowly but surely is better and more tasty. I already have lots of pictures of food showing my love of food. How ironic my picture from yesterday was of running and today's picture was of candy. They are a nice wind down snack after dinner. Yum. If you are ever here, ask, I might share some with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment